Phil Jagielka (ankle) is David Moyes' only other concern as he nears fitness and may make the substitutes' bench for this game. Tony Hibbert remains the Toffees’ only long-term injury absentee after undergoing a calf operation.
For Manchester City, Sergio Aguero (knee) and Vincent Kompany (calf) have had recent injury problems but are in with a chance of featuring.
Both Micah Richards (knee) and Jack Rodwell (hamstring) remain sidelined, but may make a return before the end of the month. However, beyond these concerns, manager Roberto Mancini has no new worries ahead of this game.
- Everton have won just two of their last seven games in all competitions, including their 3-0 FA Cup quarter-final loss to Wigan last time out.
- Toffees defender Sylvain Distin (pictured right) spent six years with the weekend opponents, being named club captain in the 2003-04 season. Distin is 18/1 wit bet365 to score anytime on Saturday.
- The Toffees have won their last three games at home to Roberto Mancini's side.
- Manchester City have won their last four games in all competitions, including twice in the FA Cup, since their embarrassing defeat away to Southampton in early February.
- Joleon Lescott spent four years at Goodison Park but left for £24 million in 2009 to join the current Premier League champions.
- In their last four games, despite missing defensive lnchpin Vincent Kompany through injury, City have not conceded a single goal.
- The side's previous meeting this term ended in a 1-1 draw at the Etihad Stadium after Marouane Fellaini’s goal was cancelled out by a Carlos Tevez penalty.